Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dimensions and the Structural display

I wish there would be a way to transfer non static dimension lines between structural displays. Now we have to dimension the entire building 2 times as we need one for core only and one for finished wall. This is a huge time waster especially if your...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Site plan view

Site plan view! It should be default tool instead of fighting with the 3d document and trying to get it working right...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-ordinate schedule

I use the co-ordinate object all the time but I don't seem to be able to create a co-ordinate schedule from all the instances of this object.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Simplified -OneClick-View Settings

Hi all I know everyone is busy so I'll keep it short: Combine all current view setting options in to one "View Style" property With it, you just have to select one "View Style Combination" for your views. It will make Cloned Views somewhat redundant....

Nested modules management for GIS Functionality

I made an experiment today to make a spatial structured model, based on zones and modules. My goal was to have a template file with the boundary of the state that I usually do my jobs. This would be subdivided in smaller areas like towns or vllages. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cinema 4d live connection

after integration of cinerender by maxon Module I wish the integration of MoGraph Module or a live cinema 4d connection

massplan

I wish this tool by default on archicad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIr6HyHvQcU

parametric tower

I would like to achive this kind of results without using gdl script or convert a combination of scripts in tool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFD88Kipy0c

Parent/Child Hierarchy with Building elements

Imagine if you could create a parent/child hierarchy with building elements. Consider the following work flow. - Create the footprint of the building; it could be a slab, zone, plan or fill. - Define it as a “Parent” object. - Using the Magic Wand, c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!