Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Custom Sub-Components - Stretch References

The option to user define stretch regions for custom sub-components such as door leafs and posts. At the moment, the uniform stretching, when available, of custom sub-components results in the need to create multiple variations given various sizes. L...

French Leaf

I've got a pretty simple request for the French Leaf to just change the direction of all the sides to go the same direction. It doesn't look very nice when using a surface with a grain!

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New landscape [terrain mesh] tool [wish]

I would really love if the whole landscape modelling tool in Archicad could have a new look and tool set. We are modelling in AC and making visualizations in 3DS MAx and we can actually not use the landscape from Archicad for Anything after model is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender Surface preview keeps previous

Hi, I find the little preview sphere in the corner of the surface settings window quite helpful, but the way it updates is really frustrating - the screen going black whenever you make a change. It makes it impossible to understand the effect of the ...

Attached SURFACES graphical override improvement

Graphical overrides are and absolutely stunning feature if employed with thought, but there is one typological selection option that is missing right now and I would like to request it. The way graphical overrides are functioning at the moment is tha...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Schedules - Door Axos Annotation

Doors in Walls can be dimensioned / annotated in a Schedule why not Curtain Walling Doors? The only solution I can find is to do it manually over the placed schedule in a Layout Sheet. Not efficient or clever https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=X...

Block horizontal undesired moves

Some times when working in 3d is it very useful to prevent the different entities of undesired horizontal displacements. Some times the pet palette switches from the "Z" value to the displacement tool, and that is very dangerous bcz if you don't real...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes