Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guideline performance - ortogonal operations very dificult

there should be a quick switch like F8 in autocad, when unconditionally objects move in X or in Y only. It is frustrating to find a right move, to move in 3d views in X or in Y. Orange line (0/45/90...etc) appears at whatever angle it wants and the c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall and other construction elements visible on any story

I've had this wish for a long time: make it possible for the wall and actually EVERY construction element to be visible on any story I choose it to be. Right now I cannot make it visible - and sometimes when I construct urban plans I use walls to dra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter and select palette - Invert selection toggle

The filter and select tool is extremely useful BUT, it would be outstanding if one could invert the selection. That way, for example, you filter and select all roofing elements with some user defined ID and select everything else so with F5 you hide ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Renovation Statuses

The purpose of my wish is to be able to achieve any combination of visibility based on Renovation Filters. Currently, we have 3 built-in Renovation Statuses in ARCHICAD: Existing, To be Demolished and New. This system should be extended to include an...

Custom Skin Types and Partial Structure Display options

My wish is two-fold. Its purpose is to be able to achieve any combination of visibility for skins of composite/complex structures. Currently, we have 3 built-in Skin Types in ARCHICAD: Core, Finish and Other. We have 4 Partial Structure Display optio...

automatic hotspot at profile centre

automatic hotspot at profile centre would help to stretch complex profile walls. Blue Reference Line of the wall is unaccessbile for stretching of complex profiled walls if there is no hotspot defined in 0,0

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

polyline arc stretch plus - not working

when "radius stretching" an arc within polyline, you can press + that appears next to the cursor. yeah.. and that's it. can't multiply an arc this way. I know, polyline has to be continuous... but this + appears like somehow archcad was about to crea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trace reference selection - only available when trace is on

Trace reference selection - only available when trace is on. this could be faster, by giving freedom to choose no matter whether trace is visible (1. select, 2. show) if bad trace layout is currently selected each switching it on first - takes extra ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes