Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Railing/baluster maker

Would like to have a railing library object that would allow insertion of a custom made baluster and handrail object, as well as custom spacing of balusters.

BIMcloud Delta Cache in BIM Manager

hi GF Here some wishes for BIM Manager concerning BIMcloud Delta Cache: 1. List of BIMcloud Delta Cache in BIM Manager (listed with Server). 2. Information about what Projects are cached on them. 3. Possibility to push project onto selected cache Ser...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drop tool

A tool to drop things on each other! Trees or houses on a mesh for example. That is SO frustrating to be obliged to place hundreds of houses again when a mesh has been modified. Since you, GS, doesn't seem to want to provide som scripting tools you M...

• 5 replies
  • 2 likes

External detail reference

Documentation/Teamwork wish: Detail, elevation and section markers need to be able to reference a Selected Drawing from an external file, be it a Solo project or a teamwork file. At the moment you can only reference a placed drawing on a layout withi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Manager - show / sort by unused objects

A simple request - the embedded library can quickly become full of unused objects in Teamwork files - my wish is that there be a way to show objects that are embedded but not in use in the embedded library show that they can be cleaned out. At the mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork "show reservation by users issue"

When selecting the option to "show reservations by users" the color setting for "not reserved by anybody" is blue (at least on my workspace it is). This is a problem, because sometimes people chose blue as their personal color. When this happens one ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the Morph tool

As title says - You should be ashamed of the Morph tool you have introduced. We are architects, not sketchuppers, we buy Archicad because we are professionals, therefore we want professional tools. Add a proper set of modeling tools and remove Morph,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pet Palette again

My dearest long standing wish is that 'drag' be removed from the pet palette. I've lost count of the number of times that I drag by accident. I'm curious: does anyone ever use the pet palette to drag an element?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish: Split angle dimension and add multiple points at once.

I've been setting out some folding doors which have changed several times now and each time I need to dimension the angle for setting out - See screenshot. this would be MUCH quicker if the angle dimension had the same functionality as the linear dim...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes