Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Opening in beams

A nice option would be to make an object for cut openings in beams, as we have for walls. Currently to make an opening in a beam, we must use the integrated option of the beam. Sadly, this produces a limited element in the aspect: graphical represent...

agroni by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HLM_DIMENSION LEVEL

Hi all again again, I have to elevate multiple instances of HLM in Host File, it will be easier if i could list by schedule the "dimension Level" tool of every HLM inserted and modifyng one by one in the schedule, instead of manually. Thanks in advan...

HLM_SECTION

Hi all again, Archicad manual in "About HLM" establish: [..] Section/Elevation/IE markers and the contents of Section/Elevation/IE and 3D Document windows as well as Cameras of any type are skipped when placing the Module Then see the atached image. ...

HLM_MASTER ID CONTROL BY MANAGER ID OR SCHEDULE

Hi all, Imagine a lot of HLM places in a host file, and you need select one by one to change de Master ID. I think will be more efficient if you could change this by "ID Manager" tool or better by Schedule. Thanks in advanced, Joaquín Archicad 21 ESP...

Arched Window Headers

Here in the South of England it is commonplace to find windows with arched top window openings which the top of the frame will fill unlike the existing masonry arch settings in Archicad which fill the arched segment with the wall material effectively...

Mirror dwg

I would like to be able to mirror AutoCAD dwgs when they are added into a model file. Where I would use this is where I am using a supplier's dwg eg they only have line drawings for a tap. They will usually only provide one elevation view and it woul...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlining In Elevations

So we have the super groovy new 3d Styles... One of the features in the Style Machine is OUTLINING... Can we leverage that technology and create a PEN OVERRIDE for OUTLINING PENS in Elevation? Related issue (maybe should be a separate wish)... - For ...

Editing of stair structure

I wish it would be possible to edit the stair structure as freely as editing stair finishes. Often stairs without finishes are the end product. And if having a stair with both structure and finishes it would be great to be able to align these.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes