Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Re)Render Marqueed Area

The ability to render a marqueed area within a render window. Whether that be to do a check render of a portion of a scene at full res, or to re-render changes that have occurred, much like you can do in Max. Being able to do this can save a lot of t...

Items on Layers

I would like an option to see how many items are on a layer. I run into situations where I add something new after the project is almost complete and I add that new something to a layer. I am a little worried at just turning the layer off in other pl...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bimserver file-storage folders

[I may be missing something big about bimserver, and also understand nothing about servers etc.] I am publishing mods, pmks, pdfs, dwgs, ifcs, xls from bimserver files. And bringing in mods, pmks, pdfs, dwgs, ifcs into bimserver files. Those files ar...

Ignacio by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Publish by relative path

Maybe the subject to this wish should be something like "Ability To Set Root Directory" but i thought "Publish to relative path" was a more user friendly subject. What i would like to do is to set the directory folder of the projects .pln as a root d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Fill in Building Materials

Hello guys! Is it possible to setup a slab with a building material and see a fill in the plan? Because I can only see the cut fill, but I would like to see it in the plans as well by default (without needing to activate the cover fill in the slab pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace non-associative dim with dim to built-in hotspot

[I wonder if anybody understands the purpose of non-associative dimensions.] Every dimension point references a point in space, even if it is an arbitrary point independent of any model or drafting element. If it is an arbitrary point, that arbitrary...

Ignacio by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move inner posts of railing independently

I wish for the ability to move the inner posts independently so they are not centred to the node. I have come across a situation where I would like equal panel lengths on my stair balustrade but this means the inner post nodes are not working to exac...

General Wishes

1.It will be a great thing if Archicad have region cut plane like in Revit. 2. Also, the AutoCAD flexibility when drawing in 2D will be much appreciated in Archicad, which has very slow 2D workflow. Layer workflow is also slow. Drawing instances are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes