Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Area Calculations and rounding

Please let me know if I am missing something, but it seems that you cannot alter the number of decimals that you round area calculations to on an individual basis. For example, I would like to have my project file continue to round area to .00 for my...

adamsb by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation for welds

So, for a while there we had a arrow text tool that had the options for a weld callout, then it turned into a goodie object, but now in version 18 it seems to be gone completely. Can we please add a text option in the arrow text tool to give us a wel...

adamsb by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing items on multiple selected stories

It would be nice to have the option to show different tools (walls, section annotations, etc.) on several stories, but not all stories. Right now, you can select a wall to show up on either its home story, or on all relevant stories. Instead, I would...

adamsb by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Easy and clean load of 3Ds,obj, models in archicad library

The Bim library couldn't not cover all needs, so it will be helpfull, if archicad can just load in library, and immediately use objects, that are not gdl-programmed, but are just a 3Dmodel. Import 3ds tool still have glitches, and loses significant i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

View object handles

Wouldn't it be simple to make this available under the On-screen View Options menu? I must have spent hours searching for the handles for some objects, particularly insulation (2D) and redline clouds.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Expand Slab Edge Capabilities

In ArchiCAD 13 the angled slab edge feature was introduced giving us more modelling options... but nothing else happened to it after that... I wish we could have more options on that feature such as switch to angled edge or beveled, flat beveled, its...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Units

It's about time we could set the units for a schedule according to view. It can be confusing and ugly to have information displaying in metres/feet when they need to be shown in millimetres or inches for example with smaller components. There also si...

Menu of line types

On each new release of Archicad, I keep hoping for a new linetype menu. The attached shows a drop-down from a typical drawing in our office. There seem to be 20 standard ones that match the library object menu, and a further 27 non-standard types. So...

LINE TYPES 2.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes