Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schedule Units

It's about time we could set the units for a schedule according to view. It can be confusing and ugly to have information displaying in metres/feet when they need to be shown in millimetres or inches for example with smaller components. There also si...

Menu of line types

On each new release of Archicad, I keep hoping for a new linetype menu. The attached shows a drop-down from a typical drawing in our office. There seem to be 20 standard ones that match the library object menu, and a further 27 non-standard types. So...

LINE TYPES 2.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Model View Options Fill Display Overides

Hello I feel there is a need for ArchiCAd to have a option for the Wall, Slab and Shell tools to be able to have there own individual settings within the Model view options which Allow them to be displayed in different ways without redrawing or havin...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

triple sliding window

I am trying to figure out how to adjust the width of each of the windows in a triple sliding window. The real world triple sliding windows have the center fixed panel that is twice as wide as each of the two side panels which are operable. The window...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Xref Manager reservebutton

Hi, it would be great if it was possible to reserve xrefs in TW projects in Xref manager without having to reopen the dialog after edit the state of an xref.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual hotlink check

Hi! We got some really heavy MEP and HVAC .mod files that we hotlink into our model and every time I open the Hotlink manager it starts running a check to see wether there has been any changes. This check takes ages (a few minutes) and it's not even ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes