Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guideline Permanence - stay until I delete

PLEASE help! I would like to be able to make a guideline stay on the screen without it disappearing until I delete it. It is VERY VERY frustrating to make a guideline and only be able to move one thing to it...it would be way more efficient and quick...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Shaders wishes in GDL objects

I would like to see the a material tap in the GDL object creation window, with the capacity to embed textures pics. In the past, when we downloaded objects made by manufacturers, our surfaces was incremented considerable due to the different textures...

Markers to display of a Hotlinked file

I wish that at least "unlinked Markers" that are in a hotlink module could display in my main Archicad Project. In other words/example: If I have a unlinked interior marker in my typical bedroom hotlink, I can see it in my big hotel layout project.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dimensions perpendicular to certain object

In dimension's pet palette we are offered to have dimension line parallel to something. I wonder why we don't have option to have perpendicular to certain objects? When drawing situations I need to dimension distance from my object to building site b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing references available in schedules

I want to be able to automatically list details from the view map/layout book as they relate to the head detail, jamb detail and sill detail in my door and window schedule. These are all either separate smart text placed to the sheet and laid over th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Creation Framework Definition

Composites creation should bebe brought into closer alignment with the thinking behind Partial Structure Display: I would like these two tools be defined with "Finishes" "Membranes" "Substrates" and "Cores" and allow for the visibility of any or all ...

Reference Plane options for Roofs

Slabs now have Reference Plane, which can be set to Top, Bottom, Core Top, Core Bottom. Additionally, we have commands to modify the reference plane location of an existing Slab.I wish to have these same options available for Roofs as well. One commo...

transfer parameters to different entities

It would be very helpful to be able to transfer parameters between the construction elements (walls, columns, slabs, etc) and objects/labels. Now there is already a sort of connection between the construction elements and the labels ...What I suggest...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Levels of the points of a mesh

It would be very useful to have the possibility to see the levels ( related to a reference level) of the points of a mesh directly in the floor plan. These texts can be for visualization only or for output as well.

alemanda by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

windows or door marker

Hi! I would really like to have custom text in windows or door marker with syntax like in dimension tool. In dimension tool when set to custom we get text . Before or after that I can add whatever I like and I get my measured value that is changing a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes