Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

360 Rendered Views using Cinema 4D Engine

I posted this in another Index, with little (actually no) interest, so I'm re-posting it as a Wish List item. I've had some pretty good success with BIMx producing 360 degree views of my models, especially interior spaces, and had fun immersing mysel...

Graphic Override Extentions

Please extend Graphic Overrides to include turning off layers and hiding elements. By doing this it can completely replace the renovation filters and allow us multiple configurations of model and plan options.

Calculated Properties

I would like to see the addition of a 'Calculated Property' feature. Whereby one could apply a formula or criteria to a User derived property in order to calculated a result. Uses would permit the product of two properties as in cost vs hours propert...

split command on layout

Hi, I have a simple wish. I would like to use the split command on layout for drawing views. We can copy, strecth or resize it but we can't split Thanks Ceren

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Command to toggle Associative/Independent Labels

Right now there seems to be no way to assign a keyboard shortcut to toggle between Associative and Independent labels. This is a suggestion from laszlonagy posted on original thread: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=56117 "The Geom...

jakubc7 by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

perpetual license over several years

Acquisition of a license by facility of payment -A solution that could attract a lot of users to archicad 7000 euros / 4 = 1750 euros by 3 months -In case of non renewal of the rent does not lose the 1750 euros -The 1750 euros will be useful to acqui...

Shell with multiple profile curves

Is it a limitation of the GDL language that we only have 2 profiles for the Shell tool? Having multiple profiles would extend the tool to unlimited modelling possibilities. Would be like a loft tool in Rhino.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profiles for linear arrays

I think Graphisoft could enhance the complex profile manager to create arrays of vertical profiles in horizontal distributions. I had this ideea while looking at the Profile Builder add-on for Sketchup. The custom complex profile manager would have t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes