Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wish I could open 2 Organizers

I use three monitors so space on my screen is not an issue. I wish I could open two Organizers so that I could have all 5 "Organizer Modes" open at once. I don't know the official names of these "organizer Modes" but I think they are called: 1) View ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

list recent clicked views

It would be very nice to have the possibility to have a list of the last recent used views. In big projects often you jump from a view to another to another one ... when they are well organized by disciplines in the navigator you lose a lot of time s...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserving Elements from the Element Selection Settings

Reserving elements after the selection settings is open seems like a no brainer, and some of the tools already do this, stairs for example. But if I go through and change setting on the windows or doors in my project and forget to reserve the windows...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Wythes of Same Material

The Composites Edit Box should allow for fill orientation or reversal. I'm frustrated at having to create two distinct fills for the same materials to force them to section as two distinct wythes of material. Screws up the calculations, too. If mirro...

Profile-Editor made profiles for GDL

PLEASE - Graphisoft-People! Make it possible to use normal profiles - from profile-maker - within GDL with normal 3D-commands like Extrude, revolve, sweep and main usable for Tube. Even when the profile consists many different hatches - it should be ...

Minimal Space to be individually shown

Minimal space is a feature that in some cases can become a useful tool, not only during design phase, but also on final drawings. For example for disable bathrooms, where you need a minimal circulation space around door and fixtures. Why isn't it pos...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Open in Finder/Explorer button in the Publisher report

It would be really useful and I assume fairly simple to implement a little button that would show you a selected published file in Finder and or Explorer. Architectural Offices frequently have labyrinthian file structures which are not determined by ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please create new Polygone command in GDL!!!

Until now it is a real large scripting work necessary, if You want to make an editable polygon in GDL - and with this thing - it is not the same workflow as it is used in normal Archicad-tools like line or slab. Within the Change-Marker - there is a ...

Divide in Section/elevation

could be interesting to enable this feature in the elevation/section windows. For dividing the wall height as an exemple /columuns/ beams.

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dependent hotspots..

Please make it possible that hotspots are able to be linked to the points of other elements like it is functioning in the dimensioning-tool. If a hotspot is dragged to the point of a slab - the slab should be highlighted - and this coordinates should...