Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Lintel height for Door & Windows

Wish: In the Window or Door Marker to have an option to show height of door/window top which often is also the height of lower level of lintels above those openings. At the moment I count those levels by hand on a calculator and type in as basic text...

Lintel.JPG
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Library 19 - why are ALL PARAMETERS hidden

I noticed on many A19 default library parts, Graphisoft has updated the user interface and hidden the ALL PARAMETERS section making many parameters non-editable. I came across a few examples but one that comes to mind right now is the Downspout Compl...

jakubc7 by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish each element had it's own personal 'undo' history.

Imagine this idea: What if each element had it’s own personal history, that was separate from the history of the whole project history? Keep the project history too, but allow architects to toggle from “element history” to “project history” For Examp...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Place 'Area Calculations' in "Calculation Units & Rules'

To change the decimal tolerances for a Fill 'Show Area Text' it appeared that it would be under the Options > Project Preferences > Calculation Units & Rules > Area Unit . However it is located within the Dimensions category which, on the surface, is...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide Drawing Name in Autotexting

Dear ArchiCAD Team, Please add an option in Drawing Settings that would let to hide the selected Drawing Name in Autotexting. There already is a checkbox in Drawing Properties: “Include Scale in Autotexting and Indexes” and that's very useful. It wou...

Name-in-Autotexting.png
Dalius by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

shortcut

I wish to speak with archicad through voice recognition

121121.jpg

uniform fills

It would be nice to have the possibility to "uniform" a group of selected fills. By "uniform" I mean make the fills the same in patterns, origin, scale. And I'd like to be able to uniform also the cover fills of different selected elements; for examp...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TOTAL CHANGE: Basic construction elements vs slabs,walls,etc

They way ArchiCAD works now is great, so don't get me wrong. I just think it could be done better. Why do you need slabs, walls, beams,etc?? Why even the names? How many times have you used a wall to construct a beam? A slab to construct a roof? A ro...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls visible on multiple stories (like slabs)

I've wished for that for a long long time. To be able to see the wall, that I use sometimes for external elements that should be visible one or few stories above... Also - when constructing roads and parkings I use walls (easiest) to mark parking lin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels