Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Known bug list... kept current w/ suggested work arounds...

Hi Everyone, I'd like to make a wish... I wish for Graphisoft to make a known bug page with suggested work arounds... could be operating system specific if it would help organize it. I also think it would be great if each item got tagged with the upd...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish that the opaque background for text could be a fill

I wish the the opaque background option for a text box could be chosen not just from pen colors, but also a fill type. The primary reason I would like this is so that I could choose the 25% fill and make the background of my text boxes translucent in...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish we didn't have to reserve things in teamwork

We spend so much time reserving and releasing elements and settings etc.. This alone possibly takes up 1/3 of our drafting time. It also causes some funny behavior, like today when I couldn't change the windows until I reserved all since reserving th...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Linear fill option

I would like to have an option to draw linear fills of fixed parametric width on the floor plan, centered on a line/ polyline/ spline. I would use this to show ADA path of travel on a floor plan, required exit widths, etc. Also for sidewalks and diag...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish the ArchiCAD Talk Forum had a survey function.

I wish the ArchiCAD Talk Forum had a survey function. It seems like it would be interesting if we could create surveys for other Forum users to fill out. The results of the surveys could give a broad understanding of how people use the software. It c...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort Publisher by Current Issue

Hi I think it would be very useful in the Publisher to have the option to only show drawings in the current issue. I've got a file with about 500 layouts and its quite time consuming scrolling through drawings to select which ones you're publishing. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grouping objects

I've just upgraded from 12 to 19 and noticed there are quite a few changes. First: How do you draw in isometric ie plumbing riser diagrams. In 12 I used the 3D view option and set to 'internal engine'. The new 3d view option doesn't have the 'interna...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

rename publisher folders with autotext

I would like to be able to rename publisher folders using autotext, the same way it is possible to do for the items. This allows me to publish (for example) to one PDF or DWG (merge to one file option) and setup automatically created file names. This...

rename_folders.jpg

Start a new conversation!

Labels