Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Roof Structures - Roof Planes

There seems to be several posts about this. The claim in "Made by Architects for Architects" Well, the Roof planes won't allow the fascia boards to be changed!! What were this Architects thinking? Ok! Fix it!! I have never seen a roof system with the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill may appear different window

If you have a placed dwg you may meet this window. What is the point of this window at startup? It is preventing the loading of the file to continue and you can do nothing but click OK. Please put it in the report window along with the other notes, o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing Wall tool - Railing tool

ArchiCAD needs to have a "Railing Wall Tool" The current system is horrible, railings nowadays are complex and simple at the same time and should behave like walls do. By the way, ArchiCAD needs to recognize that railings exists outside stairs too!! ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Blaaaack

It would be very cool to have additional black or dark grey style option for the people who like this autocad, photoshop style and draw mainly at night when white is irritating.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish ArchiCAD Help Center had "comments" after lessons

I wish ArchiCAD Help Center websites had a "comments" section after every lesson so that people could ask more detailed questions when the lesson was not understandable. I think this would be helpful in multiple ways. 1) It would let people answer qu...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

License manager & online company license pool

I wish we could upload/download licenses in the web interface. It's so easy to forget to upload the license at the end of the day... and our office hasn't found a good way to screen share or remotely access computers without a costly static IP. Since...

Font

Hi archicad users. Could anybody please help me, im running archicad 19 on a macbook. I cant change the font of any texts to a custom font that is already installed in my mac font library, any suggestions? Thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RAM and HDD available space in bottom right corner

Bring back the HDD and RAM usage in the lower right corner next to the Background Update button. A option somewhere to enable/disable this would be great, maybe even right click in that area and have a option to tick. I found it useful when rendering...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

COLUMNS & BEAMS VENEER

Hi, my wish is for columns & beams veneer. Please add: 1. Veneer option for beams for selected sides. 2. Veneer improvement for columns for selected sides. I am attaching a situation for the specific subject. Thanks. Takis. Win 10 Pro MacPro Late 201...

ARCHICAD COLUMNS & BEAMS VENEER.png
Takis by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes