Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

XClip for ArchiCAD?

There is one of super handy tool in AutoCAD called xclip, which allows an xref view to be clipped. It will be neat if AC also has this capability to clip a hotlinked module view, i.e. overall floor plan plate in the context of individual unit type.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Add user definable fields with dropdown menus to Scheduls

Yes, we still use Excel to for complex schedules and until user definable fields that can utilize drop-down menus are added, Excel will be a more productive way to create a complex schedule formatted per any offices standards. Currently in V18 when y...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Label - adjusting options

It would be very useful and helpful to be able to adjust the label by clicking also on the lines and stretch/move them like the edge of a polygon ... also, please, let them be stretchable with the marquee selection and CTRL+H (adjust)

alemanda by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attribute Manager Warning

Could we please have a warning when closing the Attribute manager (and other element attribute windows) to ask if we mean to close without saving changes. I know it's a user issue thing, but all too frequently I hit esc out of habit to de-select some...

LGreen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Better export from AC to 3DS Max

I would like to get a better export function from AC to 3ds max. There are a lot of problems exporting from AC to 3ds max with flickering screen, overlapping geometry and so on.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make goodies integrated once and forever

Hi, Dont you find downloading and installation of the same goodies, every year and with every installation of ArchiCAD, quite annoying? Please, make them integrated. For good!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Get current window settings" in the view map

I have one small, but I believe, a very useful wish. If there can be "Get current window settings" buton right in the navigator/organizer palette in the "View map". Just close to the "Settings..." button. A small change to the program, but a huge lea...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Built-In Drawing Title bug

Hello, There is a bug in «Built-In Drawing Title» at least from version 16 to version 18. The bug in Parameter script, in line 275. When "Show Drawing ID" checkbox is OFF, then the triangle of sublist "Show Drawing Name" is hidden. 1. http://joxi.ru/...

nideKer by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save file in.PSD or .Tiff with layers

I wish we had the capability to save a view or layout (marqueed, current zoom or entire view) as PSD file with diferent elements separted in diferent photoshop layers (the criteria could be by its layer, by pen number, by type (walls, doors,... ) and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom text below dimension line

I would like the option of being able to place custom text below the dimension line. (See example image attached - "2,000" measured text, "LIVING" custom text).

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes