Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

publishing and multicore

Publishing process, especially, to dwg, is extremely slow when the drawing is a bit complex. I lose 1hr to publish around 30 layout in dwg. PDF fortunately is much faster. I hope GS could implement a multi CPU publishing process in order to take adva...

alemanda by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad GO's (Renovation Settings)

Would it be possible to remove Existing,Demo & New from GO rules and rather make them part of the Graphic Override Combination sets as this would help in working more effectively with the renovation filters and one could control how new or existing w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Renovation status to Detail Marker

I infrequently do remodels and just ran in to Detail Markers keyed on my floor plan showing up on my demo plan - because they do not have a Renovation status ability. I can control them via adding a layer, but adding Renovation status would be much c...

Capture.JPG

CMU MSA Block

Simple small wish... I feel it would be helpful to add the mortar joints to the CMU MSA Blocks. Maybe have a Top, Bottom and Both option within the parameters and default it to 3/8"

Red by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WallComposite/BuildingMaterials/Surfaces/Fills SUPER-EDITOR

When setting up new composite walls, or when editing existing ones, I often find myself going in and out of the Composites, Building Materials, Surfaces, and Fill Types attribute editing windows. This can be a pain. There is somewhat of a natural cha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension CL

The option to add a centreline (CL) marker to dimension points would be helpful. Is there an easy way to do this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Colour Tags

Colour tags for saved views in the view map would be helpful, no?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Negative Volumes to cut holes in construction elements

Hi all, I haven't found anything on the subject jet: I often build multi-level-staircases as a module, paste them in large scale projects, were they are moved around a lot during concept design. In REVIT I can add a negative Volume to it, so the cuto...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes