Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

consolidation of moprhs

It would be very useful to have a tool that allows to consolidate a morph reducing triangulation, consolidatin all the faces on the same plane into one morph. Very useful when importing not optimized 3ds objects and parts directly from the manufactur...

alemanda by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IES lights - correct photometric 3D view representation

It would be very useful to have a correct representation of the 3D photometric curve during editing of the scene, like the attached picture. In fact it is not obvious, during modelling, the main orientation of the IES lifht pofile. The IES light is r...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SEO target and operator from two modules

I would like to be able to use an element from one hotlinked module as a SEO target and an element from another hotlinked module as a SEO operator. Currently you can only use a hotlinked module element as operator or target for an element that is not...

Known bug list... kept current w/ suggested work arounds...

Hi Everyone, I'd like to make a wish... I wish for Graphisoft to make a known bug page with suggested work arounds... could be operating system specific if it would help organize it. I also think it would be great if each item got tagged with the upd...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish that the opaque background for text could be a fill

I wish the the opaque background option for a text box could be chosen not just from pen colors, but also a fill type. The primary reason I would like this is so that I could choose the 25% fill and make the background of my text boxes translucent in...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish we didn't have to reserve things in teamwork

We spend so much time reserving and releasing elements and settings etc.. This alone possibly takes up 1/3 of our drafting time. It also causes some funny behavior, like today when I couldn't change the windows until I reserved all since reserving th...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes