Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Default to current version of Archicad

When I open an existing Archicad model I wish that it would default to open in the same version that it was saved in. I have a about four versions on my computer, and use all of them on various occasions. When I get back to my most current AC18 proje...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

text Labels - auto justifying

It would be very useful when inserting the text labels that they could justify automatically. I mean when you put the text on the right it justifies on the left ... when you put the text on the left it justifies on the right ... as option I mean ...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Coloured schedules

Dear Graphisoft! I'd like to use colours in interactive room schedules, possibly the same colour per row (or column) as that assigned to the zone. Thank You

Window/Door layer combination at dwg export

Hi! This request is a response to the same dilemma a different user has been having a few years ago. I am working in Sweden as well, where regulations dictate that external doors, external windows, internal doors, and internal windows EACH must be on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

UI Question from Revit user switching to AC has good point

So, apparently in Revit these days, their equivalent to Drawings (views placed in layouts) have "smart" boundaries that will allow you to clip the model portions viewed, with a secondary offset boundary further out for annotations and dimensions. Thi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

History for Each Element/Object separate from Project Hist.

I wish each element had it’s own history so you could go back to a previous version of that one element history without effecting the history of the entire project. For example. I would like to go back to the origional terrain (before I subtracted pa...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Right Triangle Windows: Really

Aloha, I am trying to create a right triangle window in ac11, no luck so far. I just did a search of our knowledge base and it appears as late as ac16 it was still not an option. You must be kidding me ! we are paying thousands for this software and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Increased Licensing Flexibility

This wish is based on this thread about Graphisoft's policy of only allowing licenses to be split when all licenses on the network key are up to date. This means that users are unable to change their license arrangements to suit their changing busine...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One click user-interface change

I would like to see the workenvironment/usersettings changanle with one button. Now it's at least 4clicks away and people tend to have very different ways to work and I for one have different workpaletts visible depending on the work I do. I would su...

Start a new conversation!