Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roof Wizzard - improvements

I wish that Roof Wizard for next versions is much more improved: 1. Rafter settings should have additional option for place between 2 ridges 2. Trimmers arround chimneys or roof windows - not working good See atached images from AC 16 Roof wizard and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF Pinterst connectivity

We keep an online database of ideas, details on Pintrest. It would be great if you could add tag's to concepts that link to that online database, For example we may have a particular idea for an internal bulkhead and providing an embedded image will ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Wall Background Fills

Ok... I am sure I am missing something obvious. I am using complex profiles to create cabinet like elements (cabinets, steam bench, sauna bench)... And I use BACKGROUND FILLS for colored presentation drawings. I find now that I can't get any backgrou...

ComplexWallFill2.jpg

Morph tool_ Selection toolbox

I was wondering if it was possible to have a sort of selection tool box: As it is possible to do for a wall tool : select the wall icon clic. select all all the wall are selected ( whether in the whole drawing or in selection ( marquee , selected obj...

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD & OMNICLASS Integration

I've seen this as a wish is the dim, distant past. My wish is to see the addition of fields and sub fields to virtually any attribute, layer setting, storey setting - essentially the guts of ArchiCAD. Secondly, a global standard for describing the bu...

Schedule Schemes Managed From a Library

I'm working with a spec/production builder looking to build 550 housing units this year. We've created a fair template and are looking at tighter integration with the purchasing/estimating department. The current behaviour of Interactive Schedules is...

Zone stamp adds floor material

It would be useful to be able to add a zone which also can override the current slab material so that you can add carpet, wood flooring, tiles etc. to different rooms without needing to cut up slabs. I know you can list the floor finish but adding a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search & Replace Text - Need More Filters

AC16 has added a “Search & Replace Text” function under the Edit pull down menu… I am requesting an addition of a couple more “Search On” filters. At the moment, there is only Current story, All stories, Visible layers, All layers and Include unedita...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows & Doors Schedules

My wish list for better options in windows and doors schedules: - custom text input with basic editing options, - basic 2D drafting - more detail or an explode element drawing option for customization (probably easier and gives more options), - autom...

Miha_M by Expert
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes