Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The possibility to work with ALL colours in the pen set

As an architect I find it frustrating having to do a lot of post-production work after I draw in Archicad. If we were allowed larger and easier customisable sets of pen (like in Autocad) it would make a great chunk of the architect population happier...

Paopao by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Select Similar

right click select similar offers list of attributes/properites of that object... ...select all attributes, or pick and choose. Selects project wide, not just view.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Composites-editability

Would like to see the ability to edit individual skins... in a wall vertically. Rather than have building materials with dif strengths. ie they are fills, lets us use the pet palette and edit their length. So much easier than fooling around with numb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use composites with mesh tool

I wish I could apply composites in meshes so I could have pavement composites for places with variable slops. The bottom skin would have the ability to strech so the mesh tool would behave the same way as it is. Im not wishing for constant thikness m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto text calling master layout name

Hi, a tiny wish: I would like to be able to call the master layout name with the auto text function. Is that possible to achieve in any way now (AC17), or does it have to wait for a future release? ...or is there a simple code I could type to get the...

Circles, Just Circles

From time to time I need to draw some circles; and I need them to be tangent to other circles, lines or both, to contain a specific point, or to have a precise radius. Many years ago, before I started using ArchiCAD, I could easily do all this with A...

Slab acting as a roof

It would be so great if a slab could act as a roof if needed. it is very annoying that it is not possible to place a pyramid skyllight in the center of the ridge. When I make flat roofs I often need to place pyramid skylights but it is only possible ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic reference line for walls

It would be very useful to have a dynamic reference line. I mean a tool (in the pet palette) that allows the user to change the reference line si ply by dragging it directly into the drawing without entering the properties of the wall or going in men...

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!