Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Demolished objects disappear in some views

We have instances where we wish to show existing, demolished (dotted) and new construction on the same drawing. Objects that are demolished disappear completely e.g. toilets, basins etc. It would be really useful if there was a very basic outline bui...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiGlazing - Wall Opening Surfaces

ArchiGlazing is very popular, especially between students. It is a great tool to make any shape window just from a simple sketch. However one thing is always problematic — windows created with ArchiGlazing show Wall Opening Surfaces with the same mat...

Wall Opening Surfaces.jpg
Dalius by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cloud based dongle

As more and more systems move cloud based services, it would be nice if Archicad had an option for cloud based authentication. I would like the flexibility of working on my desktop pc or my laptop without the risk of carrying around the crucial hardw...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Show Structure Outlines Only"

It would be very useful an option among the Model View Options to "show structure outline only" in order to have clean architectural plans. Really, it is something already implemented but not perfectly working (in my opinion). In order to understand ...

alemanda by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

triangular window with a perpendicular edge

It seems that there is only one triangular window object to use right now, and it does not appear to allow there to be a flat bottom and a vertical edge, and if I choose to offset the peak point all the way to one side, the object doesn't show up any...

adamsb by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFCNameAttributeMapping .. should be IFCTypeAttributeMapping

http://www.archicadwiki.com/TechTips/IFCNameAttributeMapping#IFC_Name_Attribute_Mapping It is always good to see improvements to the user-customizability of IFC configuration such as the above new feature (in a Hotfix no less!). However I do wonder h...

owen by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Dim moving / witness line stretching / units

1. Are we able to stretch the witness line in v17 manually any more? 2. The units are in eg "4.20" but used to be "420" in the settings. Can it be changed? 3. Auto dims spacing is now defaulted to 5 instead of 6. Can it be changed? 4. Can we soon be ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bimx, save layers statut in the gallery captures ( F4) .

When saving a gallery capture(F4) it could be interesting to be able to save the layers statut for each view saved as we could, for those who are familiar with sketchup in "scene". or in views in Archicad among others , here is a scenario in which th...

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx with Mark-up / Redline tools

Hi all BIMx is changing the way I share my ArchiCad projects and communicate with others involved with the project. BIMx is the fastest way to get quick photo renders from any view in the model (and as many as you want) in just minutes. Generating Wa...

Subfolder REFRESH of Bim Server Libraries

Please, oh please, find a way to make it possible to ONLY refresh a SUBFOLDER within a library folder from the MANAGE BIM SERVER LIBRARIES... Currently if I add or change one item, I have to REFRESH my entire office library (10min or so) to see this ...