Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

License manager auto-launch

Here is a wish that would really help us out: I wish we could setup the license manager tool to launch automatically and upload the software license when ArchiCAD is closed. And then the opposite (launch the tool and download the license) when ArchiC...

Solid Element Operations: Intersect With Offset

Would love to be able to do a SEO "intersect with offset" for adding curbs and sidewalks to a site mesh, fences that follow mesh contours, etc. Elements would automatically modify themselves if the mesh is modified. For the target element, the comman...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Window control

1. Ability to increase height of sash bottom rail separate from sides and top. 2. Ability to size side casings independent from each other. If memory serves these were both parameters in a by-gone era.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish - Description Field for each Layer

I wish when we selected a layer in the Layer Settings that there was a button on the right that said "Layer Description," then if we clicked on that we could write a paragraph describing the layer, it's uses, what it's not to be used for, etc.. Then ...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock camera view to render settings (not to 3d window size)

Resizing 3d window modifies the rendered image clip. This is not a professional way. I know, that if it is important I do not resize the window and then I get always the same clip. But if it is resized by a mistake (misclick by mouse) then I have to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Label arrow origin and multiple arrows

I would like more adjustment in text and arrow relationship in text labels, so I can start my arrow, for instance, in the center of the first letter of the note, regardless of number of lines, and I can choose to have multiple arrows from the same la...

UHD Screen performance

Hi we have a request from a customer below, but not sure if I should place this in the Wish list I have archicad running on 3 screen with the center one being a 28' UHD Screen. When I tell windows 10 to run at 100% on this screen the line detail is a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL script window line number

Hi, I rely heavily on GDL to build my projects and sometimes create objects with an enormous amount of code. It would make like much more easier if we could have the line number in the script windows. I hope the fellow developers at graphisoft unders...

julienK by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Beam

please Circular and inclined beam The image and to all