Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM Server Simplify Library Pathways: Local and Remote Users

Right now, the methods to set up a BIM Server so that both local and remote users can access the project and its loaded libraries forces all users to act as though they were remote users, with associated complexity and decrease in connection speed fo...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

False ceiling - Raised Floor

Don't you think It's time for a good tool to draw false ceiling and raised floor ? I mean not link Cgraph archi panel which is so Bugful. I really eager to See this tool in Archicad 18 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 17 editing mesh behaviour

Anyone else miss the behaviour we used to have in AC16 when editing nodes of a mesh? I would really like AC17 to revert back to the way AC16 did it ie. it remembered the last tool you selected from the pet palette. If I have a whole bunch of levels t...

read the wish list!

Hey everyone, we all would like to see AC improved in many and different ways. one way to help and spur them on, is to read and contribute to the wish lists, then vote! have a look at this one and vote. http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules VIEW Setting Should have LAYER control

Please, oh please, put the LAYER back into the Schedule Saved Views. Right now, with a bunch of schedules, I tend to use the CLONE feature... But I cannot alter the LAYER COMBO once a schedule VIEW is created.. so it's stuck with the original layers....

Hide edges on fills/polylines

Currently when 2D detailing, if I would like to draw a cut object, like a piece of wall, ceiling, glass, etc, I need to have a fill separate to the lines so I can show the cut edge. It would be great if I could have the option to hide an edge on a fi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Go to appropriate Layout

You can select a view which is placed on a Layout, right click, and select "Open source View". It would be nice to be able to do this the other way. When in a Detail view, for example, right click and "Open Layout this View is placed on" or something...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Window and Door Placement

It would be really great if you could select which reference plane windows and doors will be inserted from. For example I would like to be able to chose top (finish floor) for doors, instead of placing them a set distance above the story. My windows ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How about an expiration date for BIMx files?

Wouldn't it be useful to be able to (optionally) embed an expiration date within a BIMx file that is honored by the viewer apps? In cases where one sends various model revisions to a client, it would be one way to assure that that are looking at the ...