Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Editing composite structures in sections

It would be a great time saver if it was possible to drag different kind of materials in composite structures in different directions in section drawings and in 3d. So every materials in a composite structure should have different "handles" for each ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make faster changes to the material of windows and doors

I think it would be nice to being able to quickly change all the materials of windows and doors from wood material to for example a white window. (Offcourse the glass should be glassmaterial as default.) I mostly use windows and doors in white color ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A roof construction with a flat ceiling af a sloped roof

I would like the ability to make a roof (composite) flat on the downside (ceiling) and sloped on the upper side. Think it is intricately to perform at the moment, when having almost flat roof constructions, and having the need to make both a slab and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Active 'Model View Options' Toolbar in Layout mode

Hi We have our own customized office standard workspace for all versions of ArchiCAD. We have integrated 'Model View Options' tool into standard toolbar with 'On-Screen View Options' sticky popup menu. The problem is, that while working in layout mod...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

lines and fills consolidation

It would be very useful an option for an automatic lines and fills consolidation after generating a section/elevation/details/worksheet or before exporting to dwg. In this way, 2D Drawings would be lighter and easier to manage.

alemanda by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grid line Marker Heads Change Scale With Drawing Scale

It would be really useful if the marker heads on gridlines would change size to suit the drawing scale. We have a standard marker head size which is correct for 1:50 scale drawings. If you blow the scale up to 1:500, the marker heads become enormous ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolution Settings for Fillet

Many times, when I use Fillet for example Shell tool Archicad cannot produce a nicely smooth surfaces and polygons can be visible producing a coarse surface mesh. That is why I would recommend a general resolution settings panel that could handle the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pen sets per layout

I made a reply upon the topic below: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=220960#220960 I was suggested to make a wish about is, so my wish that one could link pen sets to the layout book, to folders or even to single layouts. This way...

gorbeats by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Design Needs

I use archicad for architecture and it's excellent, but when I start getting into the Interior Design phase of my building it lacks in lots of areas. For example it lacks big time in objects to create a feeling or scene in a space. The modeling got b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!