Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

renovation override combinations

I would really like the ability to set more than one renovation override style sets for different views. seems odd that you cant change the override style differently in different renovation filters. ideally this would be handled in a similar way to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

turn on multi-layer combinations

I wish that it is possible to turn on multi-layer combinations on a view, for example: that I could choose that I want this layer combination (x2) on and this layer combination (x5) on and also this layer combination (X12) on.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Intersect SEO command with more than one operator

The Intersect command of the Solid Element Operations must work with more than one operator. It must be able to intersect several targets with several operators. At the moment one operator can interact with many targets, but two operators cannot inte...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Further details on BIM

- graphical wall skin height modification. ( not with complex profile but in section and 3d windows) - graphical skin modification for roof/slab( sections and 3s windows ) - graphical skin modification in slabs ( already present with some BIM softwar...

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Area Volume results in cu ft rather than sq ft please.

The Zone tool now presents the Volume of the Zone in Square Feet, but square feet is obviously not a measurement of volume it is a measurement of area. The Volume Presentation therefore simply wrong in every single instance of Zone Volume Representat...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

drag/place an item from a website right into ArchiCAD

Someday I would like to be able to drag an item from a manufacturer's website right into ArchiCAD and have the object appear correctly in the plans, elevations and schedules--someday... I'd even settle for downloading manufacturer's items that could ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A modern GUI (for the Mac)

We'd like a modern GUI update to Mac version of Archicad. For us this is pretty much the last hurdle stopping us from switching from Vectorworks.People say there are other priorities but you can say that about every version.The crazy thing is Revit's...

3D Landscape Boulders

Can Archicad please make as part of there Library Parts a 3D Landscaping boulder. I'm tired of making my own.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Global fonts

It would be productive to have a global fonts setting instead of having to do filter the ones we don't want changed. This could work across all views or set specifically per view in the Document|Set Model View|Model View Options. Also it could be set...

Dynamic Layer Settings

Here's one I've wanted for quite some time, always hoping would somehow magically happen in a release... When you Show or Hide a Layer in the Layer Setting dialog box, I'd LOVE to see those layers appear and disappear (toggle on/off) the instant you ...