Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Subdivision for Displacement

When Archicad subdivides material it creates long triangles that resemble a "broken mirror". Advanced rendering software packages like Thea Render and Maxwell require subdivided triangles or squares that have close to equal sides to accurately and ef...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

VISUAL STARTING POINT FOR POLYGONAL AND CHAIN ITEMS

I think it would be handy to add a visual cue (such as a temp cross or ball like the guide lines) to polygonal and chain functions where started to aid with returning to the "starting point" if needed. Often I loose the beginning when tracing other o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Handles on windows

The last version I used was Archicad 14. Until that version there were no Handles on windows. I do not know if this is the case with version 15 and 16, but we definitively need this option. If the option has been included in versions 15 and/or 16, th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Visual List of Fonts? What do all the fonts look like?

Is there a list somewhere that shows what all the ArchiCad fonts actually look like? I've never understood why so many programs give you a list of fonts, but don't show you what the font looks like. This makes the search for a font an incredibly labo...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Snapping to trace reference

I wonder if anyone else would prefer to be able to choose whether or not you can snap to the elements of a trace reference. While I find this useful on occasions, there are other times where the complexity of the trace gets in the way of the items I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph Tool - Extrude along 3d path

Experimenting with the new MORPH tool, i've noted the 'TUBE' function to extrude a face along a path, however it seems to require selecting face and then the subsequent nodes of the path sequentially and then in straight segments. Is would be very us...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes