Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Merge layers

There should be an option to merge layers and all the elements should automatically go to that layer. (So we don't have to deal with thousands of layers from the engineers)

Sliding Glass door-Multipanel

Would like a multi panel sliding glass door, ie you could select the amount of panels and their size AND slide on way OR slide half one way and the other half the other way. Also would like a pocketing option. Also would like a corner connection opti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Object Renovation Status

It's possible to print renovation status to interactive schedlules, so why not to be able to request the status on GDL? At least I'd need it…

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Building Materials - listing their usage

Now we have the new Building Materials in 17 I wish we could list all composites, complex profiles, favourites and even tools that are set to use a particular Building Material. Trying to find where a BM is used so you can decide if you want to modif...

Relink Home Story

While I cannot speak to the work flow for others, for me the new (with 17) automatic linking of elements to a home story based on 3D positioning is a very poorly implemented "feature" and is one that is causing me a great deal of pain. I wish for the...

Erich by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadow Planner Add-On

I would like to see the Japanese Goodie "Shadow Planner" converted and made available for all versions of ArchiCAD. I think it's a Goodie. http://www.graphisoft.co.jp/products/archicad16/addons/plug-in/shadow_planner.html

Separate Menus from Toolbars in the Work Environment Setting

Upgrading a custom Work Environment to a new version of ArchiCAD is a pain in the neck if you use custom toolbars. I would like to be able to update to the new menus while retaining custom tool bars. Since the two are combined in the same category of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels