Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DEFINE PEN

It would be nice to be able to define pens within objects. DEFINE PEN r, g, b, weight

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

gesture based input

I want to be able to use gesture based input from trackpad (or in my case my ipad with a trackpad app) to seamlessly work with the 3d/2d navigation not to mention a full integration of new gestures. I realize I can do this already to some extent, but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic 3D window cutplane

Hi! Some other software have ability to place and move clipping plane in 3d window. I wish this would be applied to ArchiCAD as well. Marquee or section/elevation tools could place the planes for example and they would be dynamically editable within ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof Wizard - option for rafter set back

I would like to see an option to set back a rafter from the roof eaves. Currently when one uses the roof wizard, it matches the exact area of the roof. At the moment, if one needs the roof to overlap the rafter, one has to extend the roof after one h...

Prompt User to Release All When Closing Project

Some users in my office forget to release everything they have reserved in a teamwork project when they are finished working for the day. (Actually, everyone has done it at one time, including myself) This becomes a problem when they don't plan on go...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Show selection of objects from 3D window to Plan view.

From within the 3D view window, If selected objects are in the common (same) story, then there should come an option in the 'right click menu' to select and zoom to the objects in plan view. However till then i just made the way to do that, while try...

Text/header on rendering

For people using the rendering a lot, it would be very useful to have the possibility to include some extra information straight when rendering the picture: company name/header, date, "in progress" text, etc. (or does anybody know an easier and faste...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer Settings, Search/Filtering

We all know layers can get unruly, often with 100+ layers. And I love having clickable sorting of columns. To make it easier to find layers and edit their state, I'd like to see: - Search bar at top - Type word to filter list (any part of a layer nam...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server™ admin place user input be done in multiples

Server admin place user input to be done in multiples of users with CSV file would save hours, avoid duplication, thus error input, and allow efforts to be spent on other operations. Speculating there is some other open source code to quickly impleme...

Michael by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes