Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Global fonts

It would be productive to have a global fonts setting instead of having to do filter the ones we don't want changed. This could work across all views or set specifically per view in the Document|Set Model View|Model View Options. Also it could be set...

Dynamic Layer Settings

Here's one I've wanted for quite some time, always hoping would somehow magically happen in a release... When you Show or Hide a Layer in the Layer Setting dialog box, I'd LOVE to see those layers appear and disappear (toggle on/off) the instant you ...

Measure tool, pet palette display displays placement

I use a Wacom tablet. It's frustrating that the measure tool results displays to the lower right of the cursor. Being right handed, it displays under my hand. Would be great to be able to change its display position.

stewart by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing alternative

Could Archicad include a method to show alternative proposals? Perhaps something similar to the renovation tool. I remember seeing this in Revit but it was a long time ago.

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explode Polylines to Lines

This used to exist up until recently - now it just breaks a Polyline into lots of little Polylines. Do you want this function restored?

Bruce by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SEARCH AND REPLACE WITHIN A SCHEDULE

It would be awesome if Archicad could find and replace text within schedules. I want to change a bunch of objects information but can not using the find and replace tool.

ares997 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Productivity, Productivity, Productivity ArchiCAD 18

What are the 3 P's when buying real-estate? What are the 3 P's when buying cad software? Ok ArchiCAD wish list for 17 is done and dusted. We need to start our wish list immediately after we receive ArchiCAD 17 so we don't miss the boat or is even tha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a reference level for arbitrary TBM as well as Altitude

I would like to have an additional reference level that allows for site surveys where a Temporary Benchmark (TBM) was used by the surveyor instead of the specific height above sea level. Please see the attached 'photoshopped' screen-capture to show w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Default Draw Order

I would very much like to change the default display order number of a new object. If i understand correctly there are 14 values in the display index, and new objects are placed onto their default index value (ex. Text=5; Zone/Fill=9; etc). Thus text...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels