Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2d symbol rotated when making list of doors/windows

Door and windows lists are usually made with a front elevation (from the outside). But when I create a schedule/list with the 2d symbol, this symbol has the inside in the downward direction on the paper, which means that the front elevation and the s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sliding pocket triple door.

Double or triple pocket door (three parallel same side sliding doors) with door- shutter - insect protection. It is possible to add three different doors at the same point and use reveal depth for adjustment but this makes the wall sides to show with...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique Pen for VECTOR HATCHING

Please, please provide us the option of choosing and override pen for the VECTOR HATCHING in any of the windows (3d Document, Elevation, Section, Interior Elev..) I NEED to be able to THIN UP hatching lines for graphic production...

window mullion issues

I have been struggling with the fact that every time I make a minor change to a window with a custom sash (changes such as material, trim type & dims, or r.o. & ganging) it completely f's my custom sash layout causing me to take minutes per window to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

radial gradient fill, transparency to the inside?

hi, inquiring about radial gradient fill, It seems as though I can only get the transperant background fill pen on the outside of a circular fill, not on the inside. The foreground fill pen doesn't have the transperancy option? how can i get the tran...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More control over eyedropper

The eyedropper seems inconsistent in which parameter it transfers from one object to another. For me, it's never the right ones, e.g. In fills, what I really want is the angle and scale (which I don't get) In text, I want the size, the font, the colo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Highlight similar posts

I was browsing the Apple support forums yesterday trying to find out why my Bluetooth connections had died. To the right of the main discussion like THIS ONE they have a "More like this" section of similar posts. Very handy. I realise its probably a ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier Scroll and Search on all Forum Lists

How many times have you scrolled a long subject list, followed an interesting thread, but then been unable to return to the original search spot on the list of subjects? How nice it would be if we could scroll down the long list of Subjects, read up ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish for Assitance ArchiCad to Maxwell

We are looking for someone with knowledge of both platforms, who can assist us in getting out quality renderings using Maxwell Render. Someone who would be available for troubleshooting, tips & tricks! We would offer payment, in the form of a retaine...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2D MEP symbols shown on Elevations

Would it be nice to see the MEP 2D symbols also shown on the elevations? I like to set the electrical layout and have it show on the sections or internal elevations rather than just do them manually.

iggiv by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!