Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

ON/OFF Layer Toggle button for the Layer Pallet

On the layer pallet there should be two buttons where one of them toggles All Layers On or All Layers Off and the other toggles All Layer Combos On and All Layer Combos Off. Currently I have layer combos with spaces in front of their names to perform...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

complex profile as Railing

I had and continue to have real difficulties with railing in ArchiCAD. Even the simplest one ( a wall with a hand rail ) in a circular stair for instance is sometimes a real pain. Working with the SEO is not always a viable solution. One of the most ...

TMA_80 by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FBX file export from 3D model In ArchiCAD

It will be a great advantage if ArchiCAD could save directly 3D models into FBX file format the same way as Revit does. DWG/DXF export can also be enchansed so that Material only option is available (like 3DS) and models don't lose unique information...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Study date/time stamp 3D object

Can Archicad make a 3D object which can collect the date and time of a sun study and display it, then it would display on still images as well as in movie files

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNSELECTABLE LAYER OPTION

Think it could be useful to gray and make non selectable locked layers. As simple as it is, this option does not exist in archicad.

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

wall intersections

This is an earlier discussed topic, but I would still like to emphasize it. I am using composites and custom profiles to add info to my drawings. Even though I am very specific on assigning priorities, using the same fills, layers etc I still have ch...

Mauhaus by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Different Arrowheads at Each Line End

This seems like an easy one, but i have yet to see it implemented... The line tools should be able to select different arrowheads for each end of the line. Often, i need a line/polyline/etc. that may start with circle, but end with an arrow. Archicad...

Hobbesnb by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Text edit box width

I'm not sure if this would bother anyone else, but as someone who uses a lot of formatting when typing I find it bothersome that when I open a series of text to edit the width of the edit box is not the same as the width of the text box object. This ...

sarahric by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3d window_ Snap to cutted objects

When creating a section in the building with the marquee tool, we can not snap to the cutted elements in 3D. Ie , moving vertically slab to align it with a cutted beam.

TMA_80 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels