Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD & OMNICLASS Integration

I've seen this as a wish is the dim, distant past. My wish is to see the addition of fields and sub fields to virtually any attribute, layer setting, storey setting - essentially the guts of ArchiCAD. Secondly, a global standard for describing the bu...

Schedule Schemes Managed From a Library

I'm working with a spec/production builder looking to build 550 housing units this year. We've created a fair template and are looking at tighter integration with the purchasing/estimating department. The current behaviour of Interactive Schedules is...

Zone stamp adds floor material

It would be useful to be able to add a zone which also can override the current slab material so that you can add carpet, wood flooring, tiles etc. to different rooms without needing to cut up slabs. I know you can list the floor finish but adding a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Search & Replace Text - Need More Filters

AC16 has added a “Search & Replace Text” function under the Edit pull down menu… I am requesting an addition of a couple more “Search On” filters. At the moment, there is only Current story, All stories, Visible layers, All layers and Include unedita...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows & Doors Schedules

My wish list for better options in windows and doors schedules: - custom text input with basic editing options, - basic 2D drafting - more detail or an explode element drawing option for customization (probably easier and gives more options), - autom...

Miha_M by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Storey Levels in Sections & Elevations

Why cant you set which story levels you want to show in a section & elevation. We tend to work with a -1 foundation level & a roof level which we do not want to show on the elevations or sections, but the option to show the story levels is either on ...

Screen shot 2013.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh with thickness

I would like to be able to use the mesh tool and give it a constant thickens eg. 100mm or whatever i want! I know the Morph tool is here but in 3D it is an absolute pain to use & tweek, or at least i think so!

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Stone Mullions & Jambs for Windows

I would like to see an option for windows to add stone mullions & Jambs. Currently I can add stone cills & Lintels by using the Sill Settings & Masonry Arch Options, but to add stone jambs to the sides of the windows I either use the casing options (...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

walls display

hello, I am new to Archicad, ... which apparently has some basic problems with displaying the walls (or it may be, that I have no idea how to sort this out). If that is the case, what is the point in adding ecodesigner, morph and all that new stuff i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL LABELS / SECTION MARKERS COVER FILL

Both the Wall Label and Section Marker have options to use a background fill for the marker to hide any fills etc. behind. This component of the tool does not actually work. I would like an update to fix this.

Screen Shot 2012-12-21 at 10.40.31 AM.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes