Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Croping ability for Trace reference

It would be very helpfull if you could crop out a portion of a trace reference that would be remembered similar to the move and rotae function. That way you could only look at the relevent portion of a plan or drawing when working with a trace.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork local working settings

I would really like Teamwork files to remember the local working settings. By this I mean things like: - Defaults for tools - Last view when leaving project - Select tool settings - Trace and reference settings (this is a big one for me) This stuff h...

Bruce by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On/off switch for 3D user-origin symbol

Due to the lack of response to my question concerning how to turn this off for screen shots, it seems there is no way, except tricking it with slight movements and hoping. The 3D user-origin might be helpful for some functions, but mostly it becomes ...

Shadows in OpenGL UI improvements needed

The addition of shadows to OpenGL is very nice, but the lack of easy control makes it's use tedious. There are several issues that need changing. 1 -We need to control the on/off switch for OpenGL and Internal independently. It is typical to position...

Wall Label: Need more features for the new and improved

I am very happy with all the improvements in the new Wall Label 14, no more using the old AC11 wall label. Still, there a few things we still need for a LIVE working solution: 1. Ability to orient the label text (in the box) separately from the label...

Hatch Border Improvements

1. Imagine, that you have a hatch region with a border line, but you don't need a border on the bottom side of it. You just click on this segment with a right mouse button, and select "No borderLine on this segment" 2. Assume, that you have another H...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want "Use active Libraries" button back!

In AC 13 the "Use active Libraries" button is gone! It was a very convenient tool when you had to open many files made on another computer. Now I have to add libraries every time!

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Arrays in LIBRARYGLOBAL

Could there be arrays used in LIBRARYGLOBAL coomand? It would be nice to steore arrays in objects and call them in an object by LIBRARYGLOBAL -command.

Wish List - Please make suggestions

Hi All, I am confident that in BIM softwares are very much capable of modeling & construction documentation process of engineering phases. Now when it comes to project documentation then i would you all to put some thoughts: 1) Records for documents ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to see & manage wich Xref's Attributes are going to

Hi! I always become a lot of .dwg files and while refreshing them with new ones (detachind old dwg files from pln project file) I need a manager to see which Xref's Attributes are going to be removed & have ability to check/uncheck some of them. It's...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes