Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Start Edition 2012

Archicad Start edition 2012 should support IFC and Archicad 15/16 and hotlinkes. I just checked the comparison list and ... so no chance to collaborate with other architects having expensive/extended version. Graphisoft should make more options for t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Manager Refresh Button

I believe the refresh button is perilously close to the delete button. I have only done it once so far and freaked out a little when all the frames vanished from the Drawing Manager window.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Undefined renovation filter option

I think it would be great if the renovation status "undefined" could be turned on/off for all ArchiCAD elements. There are always going to be elements that you don't want the renovation filter to mess with. I've noticed that some elements are assigne...

jegomez by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GROUPS, version 2 (skip enable / suspend groups command)

Hi! How we work with groups today and the enable / suspend groups function is OLD. I want a new fresh way to work. 1. Erase the function [Enable / Suspend Groups] Then... A group should have the possibility to have an id / name (so you could find and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Standard Materials - Glass - Obscure Satin

Minor beef this one: The INT versions comes with a few glass materials - blue, clear, lamp and mirror. I would like GS to add one more - obscure satin, for use in bathroom windows and the like. I've made my own by tinkering. The lamp is the closest, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

real time rendering engine

It would be very good in terms of presentation to have a real time rendering engine inside archicad like "twinmotion".

alemanda by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Overide Styles

Firstly, well done all involved on the new Renovation functionality. Just a simple little wish and that is to be able to select the transparent pen for Fill Foreground - it can be done for the Fill Background. It would just allow greater flexibilty w...

Start a new conversation!