Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Styles implementation

Favorites lets you set pre-saved custom properties to the selected object. Styles would let you change properties to all of the objects with a particular style. Anyone familiar with MSWord's Paragraph Styles or Adobe Illustrator's Graphic Styles know...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IMPROVEMENTS TO MADE IN COMLEX PROFILES

WHEN WE SELECT A WALL OR ANY OTHER COMPONENT AND WANT TO EDIT IT IN SECTION THROUGH COMPLEX PROFILE I THINK IT SHOULD BE APPLICABLE TO ALL DESIGN COMPONENTS PLUS WHILE EDITING THERE SHOULD BE COMPLETE 3D ENVIRONMENT LIKE WE CAN NOT ON;Y EDIT SECTION ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale Sensitivity in Complex Profiles

When a curve is used in a fill that forms a complex profile, ArchiCAD automatically converts this into multiple straight segments to minimise the polycount. For larger forms this is not too noticeable, but on smaller forms viewed at larger scales thi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More freedom in composites

Hello Graphisoft, Sometimes building elements must appear differently in horizontal section (plan) and vertical section. We can consider an example of corrugated sheet wall, capable to accept doors and windows (ergo, library parts are unusable here)....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GUI on Mac more like GUI on Windows

I switch between a Windows 7 and a Mac OS environment, It would be nice to have consistent GUI's between both. I find the ordered Windows environment much easier to use. Just my 2 cents...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shell Weakness in AC 15

Hi ... Ac 15 has brought a nice feature ! Shell but I think I can be much much much more useful if : 1)the shell extrusion line can be edited ( curved, ... ) 2)we can have 2 extrusion line : It means I can define 4 3d lines ... join them ... and make...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation Filters and Viewpoints

When opening a project in AC15, all Viewpoints, including the 3D Window, default to the "Existing Construction" Renovation Filter. This is frustrating, as the first time you open the 3D Window after opening a project, the window is empty (unless you ...

Renovation Status and Migrating to AC15

Currently, when migrating a project to AC15, the Renovation Status of all elements defaults to "Existing". Even in renovation projects, the bulk of information typically regards new construction. I believe either all elements should default to "New" ...

Start a new conversation!

Labels