Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

stay open palettes

I wish that ArchiCAD had the ability to have the Layer palette and other palettes that stay open while working on the project. Photoshop and formZ both have Layer palettes that stay open while you are working and it is great. Each time I have to open...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Environment update pain from version to version

Check out the thread at http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=191928#191928 We need improved export/import of Work Environment items: toolbars, menus etc. Now they can all be transferred as one big package which messes up the new functi...

MarinRacic by Graphisoft Partner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation and Phases

My entire career involves renovation. So I am very pleased with this new tool in A15. Two comments: 1. I wish it went one step farther and dealt with Phases. Very often several construction phases are required. Previous New construction them becomes ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotflow deserves 64 bits - don't kill it.

Please don't kill Plotflow. I hope people will let it be know that many of us really like plotfow. If you plot via AC you have to keep AC it open till it's done, and you have no way of knowing it's done unless you go to your print room to physically ...

Cut plane

We got our story settings, and a floor plan cut plane settings. It would be nice to have a new section under project map : "Cut planes" Where you could make your own different cutplanes and save them. This cutplanes are not depending on story setting...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylight and reveal depth

I want to have the reveal depth in Skylight tool too. If I made a complete composite from inside - outside, my skylight in real life isn't above the outside line. It begins about 140mm under the outlines in our setup. And now when I could use Shelf t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting points from mesh?

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to create a mesh using the magic (whatever it's called) tool and later delete a lot of the mesh points? I am asking because that would be super helpfull for applying street heights to a terrain, so I don't need to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Area Fills Text

2 simple wishes about the text for area fills. 1. When you turn off the text, and turn it back on again, could it please stay in its location? 2. When you select the text, could the associated fill also be selected? (Sometimes it's very hard to find ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

editing skins of composites

I wrote that in archicad 15 topic http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=36142&postdays=0&postorder=desc&&start=50 mzex wrote: what I really miss is in place editing skins of composite walls. something like with curtain wall, you press e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels