Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saving .pln's and Images (going through file tree each time)

When multiple .pln files are open and because they are each in a separate instance of Archicad, I wish that each separate instance of Archicad would remember the file path that each instance used to save that file to the appropriate file location. Ra...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot-linked file synchronization of attributes

Please read this and vote if you use hotlinks. When you first place a hotlink it imports any 'new' attributes (think for example of complex profiles) into the target file. When you update a hotlink, the hotlink updates in the target but any modified ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Objects of Ambiguous Origin"

Per AC14 Reference Guide: An object in this category has been placed in the project, but duplicates of this object (that is, objects with the same ID as the placed object, though they may be named differently) exist in at least two linked libraries. ...

A competent stair tool should be standard in AC

Having a competent/complete/comprehensive stair tool in AC is a non-starter in my opinion. I can't begin to express my frustration in this. To me, it's akin to having to get a 3rd party plug-in to create a wall. I need AC to be a comprehensive soluti...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Element Associative Temporary Dimensions

UI with elements associative temporary dimensions for locating elements would speed ArchiCAD up well past Revit & Chief Architect when it comes to building a model. Yes I know dimensions move with object if we set them to. I would like to see Associa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Develop a bigger accesories library

I need more acessories objects because is difficult to make ourself such complex GDL objects . I need more intelligent objects like cadimage balustrades , and cadimage accessories inside archicad as default tools. Object library is not developed . On...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Mark Distant Area's with Applicable Pensets

Is it just me or does it seem like a necessity to have the option for multiple marked distant area's on the section and elevation tools. More often than not I can't use this aspect of the tools to the full advantage and do a bit of 2D tracing as ther...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!