Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Develop a bigger accesories library

I need more acessories objects because is difficult to make ourself such complex GDL objects . I need more intelligent objects like cadimage balustrades , and cadimage accessories inside archicad as default tools. Object library is not developed . On...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Mark Distant Area's with Applicable Pensets

Is it just me or does it seem like a necessity to have the option for multiple marked distant area's on the section and elevation tools. More often than not I can't use this aspect of the tools to the full advantage and do a bit of 2D tracing as ther...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Railings do not match

Railings from StairMaker and railings (balusters) from Library should be match perfectly. I wonder how long it will take to Graphisoft to resolve this problem. Maybe in ArchiCAD 15???? I hope so

Problem.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User based input and communication with ArchiCAD developers

Please form a user pool who could give the ArchiCAD developers direct input and communicate about what is working and what is not working in ArchiCAD. I think that it would a great for the ArchiCAD developers to open up to this kind of informed input...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

complete control story and appearance for all objects

Please give us the ability to easily control which stories an object appears on and how the object appears on each story. This would be especially important for use with walls and other construction objects so they can appear as dashed lines on other...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad on a second screen. Disaster!

Switched today from a macbook sreen to an external screen. Nice, it is much larger, and much more work space. And I can disconnect the screen, and work further on an other location. Only trouble: Every window is opened in the main screen (on the mac ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

link GDL objects to built elements

Can we hope for this in the future of GDL?: objects that take as input parameters elements on the plan? For example you select a slab to take its perimeter as an array of point that you use in your script. Or you click a curve and get its path to def...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!