Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Scale 5:1!

I wish for scale options like 2:1, 5:1 and 10:1! Sometimes architects too have to design small industrial details! These are usually drawn bigger than their original size! To have only 1:XXX scale options is a serious and unexcusable limitation!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

grid bubbles in paperspace - referenced to model space grid.

alright. i ihave a great little time saver wish. I wish upon a star that in paper space one could use the "grid tool" and click on a gridline viewport intersection and voila! in pops a referenced grid bubble. this would be very handy for those enlarg...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer combinations - layer groups

Hi! I will have a thing called layergroups. That's not a layercombination, that's a group of some layers. So if I turn on/off / locked a group, all layers in that group will have that status. A layers should not needed to be in a group, and a layer s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Tag X & Y dimensions

How about an automatic x an y dimension on the zone tag. I know spaces are not square all the time, but simply use the biggest dimension each way. It would save a lot of time and is necessary info on schematics.

Error message upgrade

Error messages are not very helpful. For example, a message that says "invalid polygon" is not very helpful if you have many polygons in the project. I'd like to see AC be able to zoom to and highlight the offending part so it can be corrected. This ...

DEFINE PEN

It would be nice to be able to define pens within objects. DEFINE PEN r, g, b, weight

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

gesture based input

I want to be able to use gesture based input from trackpad (or in my case my ipad with a trackpad app) to seamlessly work with the 3d/2d navigation not to mention a full integration of new gestures. I realize I can do this already to some extent, but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic 3D window cutplane

Hi! Some other software have ability to place and move clipping plane in 3d window. I wish this would be applied to ArchiCAD as well. Marquee or section/elevation tools could place the planes for example and they would be dynamically editable within ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels