Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Miltipanel Door and Windows

Hello Graphisoft, Why there is not such Door or Window which can be set maltipaneled so that one could use it for any size of Door / Window. Right now there is only four paneled sliding window. Regards, Ratna Bhirud

Collapse All / Expand All for Navigator

Just have been lamenting the fact that we can't COLLAPSE all in the Navigator. Seems EVERY TIME I go to the Navigator, it has some set algorithm for expanding certain (most) selections in the tree. I have MANY MANY subsets and view folders and I spen...

Start Edition 2012

Archicad Start edition 2012 should support IFC and Archicad 15/16 and hotlinkes. I just checked the comparison list and ... so no chance to collaborate with other architects having expensive/extended version. Graphisoft should make more options for t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Manager Refresh Button

I believe the refresh button is perilously close to the delete button. I have only done it once so far and freaked out a little when all the frames vanished from the Drawing Manager window.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Undefined renovation filter option

I think it would be great if the renovation status "undefined" could be turned on/off for all ArchiCAD elements. There are always going to be elements that you don't want the renovation filter to mess with. I've noticed that some elements are assigne...

jegomez by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels