Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Renovation Filters and Element Status

ALL elements should have a Renovation Status setting -- including Markers. Otherwise, EXST/DEMO Layers and Layer Combinations are still necessary to turn Markers of new construction off in existing/demolition Views. In addition, ALL elements should h...

Cabinet Wish: KNOB CONTROL

For the love of all that is good... Please make DOOR and DRAWER knobs controlled INDEPENDENTLY and NOT based on the sink! And I'm just going to lump this in here... Let me choose the KNOB TYPE independently. I guess this is really the same.. as NONE ...

Roof Surfacer Add-On_More Roofing Styles

I wish the roof surfacer add-on had more roofing style options than the few ones offered. A complete array of clay and concrete tiles is sorely missing. How are we supposed to represent 2-piece barrel clay tile roofs in 3D now that all the 3rd party ...

Wireframe/Solid Quicklayer buttons.

It would be really useful to have the option to toggle each layer between a wireframe and solid display from the Quicklayer toolbar/palette. This isn't a critical wish, but I think it would be a nice little addition!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials Override

Ok.. I had this wish a long time ago... Now, after seeing the RENOVATION FILTER, the groundwork is already in place... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE input another OVERRIDE in the LAYERS dialog that forces a material onto all objects of that layer while viewin...

Auto GDL Materializer

We know that GS "blessed" us by using a SPECIAL command that turned any slab with an ID "WALLHOLE" into a WALLHOLE command for windows and doors... Here, I am proposing something much the same... 1. GS to create some special character like asterisk a...

Renovation Filters Applicable to Complex Profiles/Composites

The renovation filters are great! It seems that system would be able to replace the need for Existing/New/Demo layers for several project situations. I wish I could apply those filters to a complex profile though! I've had projects where I've applied...

Hobbesnb by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

We need angled curtain walls with Polyline-Chained method !

You need to allow the creation of angled curtain walls with Polyline-Chained method? Because until now, angled curtain walls were allowed only with Polyline-Single method. This is a huge omission, and Revit already has this option for a couple of las...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Section Elevation 2D image elements adjustment

When in Plan Section Elevation it would be great to edit imported context elements such as photo images of people, trees , skies etc, thereby avoiding moving between Archicad and your favorite photo program. Along with the Background Transparency opt...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stay open palettes

I wish that ArchiCAD had the ability to have the Layer palette and other palettes that stay open while working on the project. Photoshop and formZ both have Layer palettes that stay open while you are working and it is great. Each time I have to open...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes