Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Error message

Would be nice if AC would show the offending element area or area when an error message comes on. For example, error message says "intersecting boundary"; then it would be great if AC would show the intersecting boundary on the screen, highlighted. L...

Replace window with wall

Here is a wish for GDL gurus. Is it possible to write a routine to replace a window, or door, with a patch of walling to match existing wall? This is often require with alterations, when windows are removed or shifted, and the space previously occupi...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMSERVER Export - Option for "replace all"

I would like to have an option in the BIMServer Manager export function to be able to "replace all" I often manually backup Bimserver projects to an external drive and have to click 'replace existing' each time.

Option to show which Dimension Texts have been modified

Some people change the color of a Dimension Text when it has been modified so they can easily distinguish them. But you either always remember to do it or not. So I think a display option would be great which would select or highlight in some way the...

Saving .pln's and Images (going through file tree each time)

When multiple .pln files are open and because they are each in a separate instance of Archicad, I wish that each separate instance of Archicad would remember the file path that each instance used to save that file to the appropriate file location. Ra...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hot-linked file synchronization of attributes

Please read this and vote if you use hotlinks. When you first place a hotlink it imports any 'new' attributes (think for example of complex profiles) into the target file. When you update a hotlink, the hotlink updates in the target but any modified ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"Objects of Ambiguous Origin"

Per AC14 Reference Guide: An object in this category has been placed in the project, but duplicates of this object (that is, objects with the same ID as the placed object, though they may be named differently) exist in at least two linked libraries. ...

A competent stair tool should be standard in AC

Having a competent/complete/comprehensive stair tool in AC is a non-starter in my opinion. I can't begin to express my frustration in this. To me, it's akin to having to get a 3rd party plug-in to create a wall. I need AC to be a comprehensive soluti...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Element Associative Temporary Dimensions

UI with elements associative temporary dimensions for locating elements would speed ArchiCAD up well past Revit & Chief Architect when it comes to building a model. Yes I know dimensions move with object if we set them to. I would like to see Associa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!