Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Have Views reference Layer Combinations by index number...

...not Name. So we can change a Layer Combo's name and not have to manually update every single View that uses it, because the View's Layer Combo becomes "Missing" the moment you modify its name! Grrrr. The current behaviour is inconsistent with that...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Color-coding of attribute names, particularly LAYERS...

...and Layer Combinations. This should be easy to do, and will allow some degree of visual categorization (if a folder structure is too difficult to implement). ...combined with the ability to add a separator line between layers too, without having t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Repository with fills

Even in my little country, big corporations like Xella Ytong, Winerberger, Heluz, (biggest brick companies in central Europe) and more, who make bricks, have it's own Libraries for Archicad. And really nobody using that thing. In this Libraries is, i...

Industrial storage objects libraries

Greatings to everybody! I am at the moment planning a layout for a big storage area. I have been restlessly trying to find big storage objects libraries i could use, specially a pallette storage rack. Does anyone knows where i can find such objects? ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I really wish we had a W Arched window with Shoulder Height

I lost count already to how many times I needed a W Arched window with a Shoulder Height option. ArchiCAD has a shoulder height option for the W2 Arched Top window, why not have one for the W Arched Cas window? Someone has mentioned it before here: h...

Window1.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying repeating materials in parameter listing.

Usually windows and doors have a lot of repeating materials. It would be great if you could simply click-drag-and-release already chosen materials from parameter swatch to parameter swatch in the Materials listing of the object? Jacob

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Profiler Tool

A recent question from Miguel on creating extrusions based on a changing profile prompted this wish (... which I am sure is not new BTW) Original question here: Profiles with variable section So following on from my wish for the ability to draw 2.5D ...

owen by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!