Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

iPAD module/application

Can we have a iPAD application. I guess it could be used as a field device; details, redlines, notes, schedules, and what not. Could be on the same team work 2 technology so that information is only the essential data.

ares997 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No Scripting.

Hi All. I tried before to ask for a nicer GDL interface, or a Graphical interface. You know... more like a plug in for "Google SketchUp" to add smart parameters here and there to the "easy to make" model, but still looking at the script to clean and ...

How do I get the data requested by the archicad for doors

How do I get the data requested by the archicad for windows and doors??? When I use archicad Requests from the program detailed information on the doors or windows on both For example: information on the framework of the door, depth and thickness of ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get the data requested by the archicad for windows

How do I get the data requested by the archicad for windows and doors??? When I use archicad Requests from the program detailed information on the doors or windows on both For example: information on the framework of the door, depth and thickness of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension text location in rotated orientation

In rotated orientations, my dimension text is rotated correctly, but in half the strings, the text is located inconsistently relative to the dimension line. The plan views of my current project have the orientation rotated (north to the right) to fit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

minimal space

hi all in ac 13 we have to show minimal space to every object ( in model view ) or not some time we need to show it for one object or every object have different colour or fill I wish every object have that option like wheelchair object or return to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

an improved GDL editor

Not the first time you hear this wish, but I think it is time to think about it. If the language itself is not to be improved, please consider at least improving the way we have to handle with it. It is a very rudimentar language, and when having a c...

• 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Have Views reference Layer Combinations by index number...

...not Name. So we can change a Layer Combo's name and not have to manually update every single View that uses it, because the View's Layer Combo becomes "Missing" the moment you modify its name! Grrrr. The current behaviour is inconsistent with that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Color-coding of attribute names, particularly LAYERS...

...and Layer Combinations. This should be easy to do, and will allow some degree of visual categorization (if a folder structure is too difficult to implement). ...combined with the ability to add a separator line between layers too, without having t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels