Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

label or level dimesnion for walls

I wish there was an auto-updating way to provide top-of-wall elevation for my foundation walls. Level Dimension tool won't apply to walls, as far as I know. I can label a wall with associative label, but haven't a clue how to get it to automatically ...

How to explode text

Hi there! Does anyone know how we can explode text in AC. For example in Corel Draw you can make the text as curve and you can use it as object. This would be very helpful if for example we want to make 3d text (so we could explode the text in fill a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

I want a Command line prompter

To be able to quickly do a bit complex operations which are easy for Archicad but long to do through the interface. For example to change the material of all objects selected, without needing to do this : select all walls, then open properties dialog...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping 'id' attribute of IFCXML files

ArchiCAD is capable of reading/writing IFCXML files, but unfortunately during the saving process a new ID is assigned to building elements and this hiders the interoperability with other tools and keeping track of changes. For instance and IfcDoor mi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning Before Deleting Marquee

Too many times I have a marquee sitting in plan and inadvertently hit the delete key not realizing that I just deleted the west wing.... I've asked for this for many years, but seems it wouldn't be that big a deal to interrupt the delete with an "ARE...

Screen Blanking During Processing

There is a small retrograde step that has been introduced into ArchiCAD 12—probably for a good reason—but it is annoying. When you make a change on the plan, and then generate a revised perspective or elevation/section, the screen blanks out while th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Arched Top Double Doors v.12

I wish . . . That the arched top double doors would open with equal panel size, or have the option to, when you make the door wider than 5'0" The v.11 door lets you make the panels 50%, or proportional, but not v.12.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Make a couple (maybe 4) doors and windows that will work

Make a couple (maybe 4) doors and windows that will work instead of the 1,500 that all don't work for basic doors and windows I want 1 door that can be single or double, can have sidelites or not, can have the left sidelite turned on and the right on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes