Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

"CALL" option to insert macros that could be scheduled.

I've never been a big fan of macros, but with the appearance of the lcf file format, I think its getting way more easy to handle macros... Anyway... At this moment I'm scripting some complex GDL objects that CALL other macro custom components... For ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Switch off slab & roof edge lines

It would avoid a lot of workarounds if slabs,roofs & meshes in particular had a per edge display attribute that allowed edge lines to be switched off in plan & section - e.g. to allow healing between slabs on different layers

Native SketchUp Support

Now there is an add-on for support SketchUp http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/addons/google_earth/ But: 1) implement it in ArchitCAD by default, SketchUp is the main exchange format for students these days 2) give somewhere a link to the ad...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling labels

There has been a discussion going on here about how useful it would be to be able to schedule labels. To my surprise I could find nothing about this here in the wish list. Some pertinent entries: Geoff wrote:Another benefit of scheduling labels is th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Skew tool

I frequently need to be able to de-skew scanned floor plan images that I am attempting to trace - so would appreciate it if image handles could be pulled independently of one another, distorting (correcting) the image accordingly. This is not somethi...

Fix Forum Problem with Topics not Opening

It seems that the longer one uses any particular browser the more the topics sporadically fail to open. I switched to Firefox from Safari the other day. That worked for a while. Now I'm using Chrome and it is starting to exhibit the same problem. I h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wish for mass line conversion into Mesh Tool

I have been unable to find a better way of adding Topo lines into a mesh than to magic wand them. This is time consuming and seems to be a single core operation. I would like a tool or operation where I can select all the topo lines that I want to in...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Here's my wish -- that Users get some sort of TRAINING before posting on this forum -- AT LEAST go thru the "ArchiCAD Essentials" training guide. Then, maybe, you can use the correct terminology when asking a question and the answer needn't be spelle...

Model View Option alternative for objects.

Playing with the new LibraryGlobals command in version 13 I discovered what I think would be a very handy use for something like a Model View Option but one that is not saved as an MVO. Let me explain. I have an object that the user can add default v...