Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attributes in common

When a number of items are selected, the attributes shown are not necessarily common to all those items. For example, if you select a number of objects, the layer attribute shown may not be the layer which all the objects are on. And if, in a layout,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customizable Context Menu

I've switched from AC9 to AC12 and they've moved all the Drag/ Drag a Copy/ Mirror/ etc. under the 'Move' heading. This is awful for me, as I'm a heavy 'Right Click and Pick' user. Now it takes two steps to do these basic commands and it's really bum...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Editing in Elevation

Hi, I wish ArchiCAD can easily editing wall in elevation without using trim to roof or Solid Element Operator. Please look at my attachment. Thanks. Cheers Pandji ArchiCAD10 iMac 2,16 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Mac Dock Icon color

I'd like to see subsequent versions of ArchiCAD have different icon colors. We work on Mac OSx.4 + Frequently, we keep past versions in our dock. However, they all look alike. Is there any way to change the crescent shape of the building in the icon ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

File open translator Info box descriptor

This is one item that is (has been) annoying to me (for years) > I use the AC USA version; Since AC9 and through AC11, and now again in AC12 the descriptive text in the Info window for each different open file translator option is and has been displa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FULLY Database orienterad Archicad!

This wish implies a big step in AC philosophy, but I think it is definitely a needed step, especially in its fight against REVIT. The big, and only, advantage I see in Revit is that for example you don't have layers. And that's right: we don't need l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes