Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall composite name available to labels.

This is an annoying inconsistency. While roof and floor (slab) composite names are available (by global parameter ROOF_COMPS_NAME and SLAB_COMPS_NAME) to the label tool, the wall parameter (WALL_COMPS_NAME) is only available to doors and windows. Whi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Expode text!

I want to be able to explode text! I know of workarouns like 3D text. It sucks! Autocad still does it better and I do it in it and import in AC! Below is a link of a similar wish I posted seweral years ago. Some part of it is fulfilled - we can stret...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension text formatting

Petty, I know, but... It annoys me that dimension text appears to set itself out differently to normal text. On the image below the dimension text (black) and notation text (blue) are the same font, they are the same size, the notation text has a "le...

dimtext.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ADOBE DIT IT!!!!!!!!! Fluid canvas rotation

Finally one of my dreams for Archicad I found it in the latest ADOBE PS CS4 http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/photoshopextended/features/?view=topnew I must say it's a fantastic evolution to the workspace! I know i'm not the only one who find t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

slabs and roofs should be affected by skin priorities

It is possible to assign a composite structure to a floor slab or a roof. Why not make it so roofs and slabs use the skin priorities that are associated with those composites? This would make it much easier to control the intersection between floors,...

wallandslab.JPG
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

FULL Palette Control!!!!!

AC desperately needs to enable (the option) for the user to control which palettes remain open. The fact I still, in version 12, have to go to the palette menu and re-open and then re-position the Quick Layers palette every time I re-open AC is pathe...

Hard Headed Dimension Values

I can't tell you how much I hate it when the dimension text on elevation dimensions moves by itself. As you can see in the attachment, the number decides to go back to its default position, which puts an enormous gap between the dimension and the mar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hotlinked modules as a 3d workspace

Would it not be great to have a 3d workspace that you can use as a hotlinked module. you can work in the 3dmodel or in a 3d workspace. When you place a 3d/2d workspace in 3d model is gets linked. In the 3d workspace you can traceview de total buildin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorities - Sub Categories

Sub categories for favorites would be a great addition.. Example. In objects.. if im doing a kitchen it would be great to be able to hit “favorites” then a sub heading for “kitchen” then it have all my kitchen based favorites in there. instead of sif...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!