Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Change WIREFRAME LAYERS in 3d to TRANSPARENT MATERIAL

I thoroughly enjoy viewing a model in what I've labeled "SECTION 3d" where all the framing is solid and all the architecture is WIREFRAME... But my models tend to be a bit confusing... So I am wishing that we could simply OVERRIDE ALL MATERIALS on th...

Pen Override for VECTOR HATCHING

Seems like we can overide UNCUT ELEMENTS pens and Shadows Pens but not materials VECTOR HATCHING pens in elevation, section and 3d DOCUMENT... Would be nice (and presumably easy)...

3D Document DRAWING mode

Please let there be a DRAWING mode in the 3d Document windows. 1. Cut down on UPDATING time 2. Allows for PEN manipulation 3. Quick fix for joinery problems

Composite construction built on both sides of base reference

It would be very helpful if composites could be constructed so that skins could be placed both sides of thier origin. This can be done with complex profiles, but not composites. If we could build both sides of a reference/origin line then wall assemb...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extended favourites

Hi! I will have an extended favourite function where F wouldn't be locked to what tools it belongs too, it should be in a own sorted tree menu like : Walls - Ext. walls - Int. walls Interiour - Bad -- Wash - Kitchen -- Cabinett And my example above "...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu Upside down!

Why is the drop down menu on the "Filter Elements in 3D" upside down?? When ever I want to select a floor range the negative floors are at the Top of the Positive floors... for NO reason but to confuse me! Shouldn't them be like the Navigator-Project...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A Stop button that works!!

That's right. Everytime I try to stop a render or a 3D view that is taking too long to be generated, Archicad does not allow me to, no matter how many times you press that STOP "bitmap" (since it does not work) It is so heavy and processor demanding ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels