Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows hidden behind tool boxes.

I constantly have a problem with projects that are used by others where windows are partially hidden behind toolboxes. What happens is that others have shifted the locations of windows to suit their work environment. When I go to use the project, oft...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiding Mesh Ridges........

Hi, Would like to be able to hide Mesh Ridges; now I assign transparency to the pen and it almost works but it leaves a gap at the intersection of lines and perimeter of the Mesh. The reason for this is, I like many times just to show the point eleva...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: What is the priority for Graphisoft?

As a user of AC11 who follows this site from time to time, it struck me that there is significant dissatisfaction with AC11. Without spending hours referencing all those posts, may I generalize that there are two major camps: 1 Fix what we have so it...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

toggle selection methods

I'm guessing you can't do the left right, right left selection method for patent reasons with Autocad or something. Anyway, the alternative could be just as good. Just have a toggle button or keystroke to do the same thing. I'm sure you have heard th...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Case

A change case API would be helpful. Such that if a user wanted to adjust the type of case that is found throughout the set or within a marquee area to adjust the case to either all caps, lower case, sentence case, or capping the first letter of each ...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Scale sensitive walls,slabs,roofs ?

Hello friends, Is there a way to adjust line views in composites in different scales? I mean is there any scale sensitive walls, slabs, beams like doors and windows? For example i don't want to show plaster and tile skin in the scale 1/100 but i want...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

background fill for DIMMENTIONS TEXTs

When drawing is too complicated and full of dimentions, and other lines sometimes there is no free space to place dimmention text on free site. Then we trying to cut sum unnesesory elements to free some space for dimention text. It will be nice, if n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

improvements of Plotmaker (AC10 - AC11)

What i Do not like in AC10 internal plotmaker: 1. When moving a drawings on the layout, we don't see its content (In old plotmaker it was visible) 2. I wish to have option to set all new drawings, as MANUAL UPDATED, 3. I do not understand why archica...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes