Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wishes forum

Forum Posts

Sketch-Up importer for ArchiCAD13

We need to have the ability to import sketch-up V7 objects into ArchiCAD 13. There is a wealth of objects, including parametric ones, available for sketch-up and it is the easiest method for creating custom objects if you do not have GDL capabilities...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More than one Trace/Reference

I would like to be able to display a trace reference for below, and a trace reference for above a current View, and see them all at the same time. This pole is for indicating how important you think it is to display two trace reference drawings inste...

Autotext display story

Is there a autotext function for story? I would like to have the option "story" for autotext, so that if I ad a autotext in story 5 the autotext wolud be 5.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improved Use of Profiles

We have the ability to store Fills as profiles, but limited access to their use (wall, beam, column). Not only could these be used as end conditions for rafter tails and slab edges, but also for custom door and window trims, custom curtain wall profi...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Ganging Windows

I am having trouble ganging Windows, specifically the Double Hung windows in AC13. The Windows are input with the Stud Wall Reveal if that matters. Anyways, when the Ganging is selected, the wall trim is relocated (instead of being cut in half like i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust Whole Mesh Contours in 3D

The topic title pretty much says it. I would like a pet palette function in 3D mesh editing that would allow raising and lowering the whole contour line rather than having to go point by point. This would be so much quicker than typing into the dialo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh with level lines option

I wish the Mesh tool had the option to choose between having the normal mesh or a level line relieve where we could pick the steps. ie: every 1m or every 5m. It is the opposite of the smooth appearance. I know we could do it with the Slab... but this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A Calculate Menu for the 21st Century??

I really, really, really wish AC14 to have a calculate menu that is easy, that works, and that doesn't require hours setting up attributes, parameters... A calculate menu that generates schedules and quantity take-offs in 2 clicks... I'm sending my l...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Attach walls to roof

I would like to see an "attach to roof" option in the wall settings. Revit has had this feature for years, and it is the only thing I miss in ArchiCAD. I understand the value of trimming walls to the roof or performing an SEO to keep the wall and roo...

• 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Gravity feature extended

We have the Gravity feature where one can place elements to the top surface of Slabs, Roofs and Meshes. Why not have an "anti-gravity" feature which snaps elements to the bottom surface of Slabs or Roofs or Beams or any surface for that matter. So ma...