Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Linework simplification

I have some topography lines that I want to convert into a site mesh. The problem is that they are way too segmented. I tried using the linework consolidation tool, but what I would have drawn with a single line manually exists as a series of segment...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Use an additional attached trackball to pan around.

Being a recovering RSI addict, I'm always looking for ways to make interfacing with a program efficient and cut down the number of mouse clicks and movements to do something. Try this, to get an idea to how liberating this could be: 1) attach a secon...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Books / manuals for archicad.

After doing research it seems that there are very few books about AC available. I teach BIM at the university and have been using AC for the last years. I am really being pushed lately to switch to Revit partially because there is an abundance of inf...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

FONT PREVIEW

i dont know if this has been 'wished' before, i tried searching but found none. either that, or i typed a string without the expected results... similar to Word, we can see a preview of the font style. (attached pic) can't we have the same thing in A...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotate in 3d

Here's another one that I think is essential and reflects the ease of use that Archicad markets. How bout the ability to rotate objects in 3D? It would be great if I can rotate a slab or a zone about an axis point at a specific angle. this would be m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What about DWF?

DWF is rapidly becoming a useful file exchange format, supporting more features all the time in both 2D and 3D. It is also open to public use and development and is even cross platform. There are also documents, utilities and code libraries available...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcuts

I would like to see the ability to add keyboard shortcuts with more than one character and or having to use the ctrl, shft or alt keys. I personally like to type my commands and would love to see this function added.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tile layouts?

How about an option to tile several layout windows in a larger uber layout. As a student, I find I want to do quick and cheap printouts. Tiling would allow me to split an A1 into 4 A3's, which a lot of people have as a printer at home these days. It ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Archiglazing in archicad !

Hello! Now that the majority of BIM softwares include a sophisticated ( and easy) way of creating windows, curtain walls ( with complex shapes), doors..etc. I think it is time for GS to think about the integration of archiglazing within archicad ( ar...

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

auto solid element operations for certain objects

i have build a whole series of complex profiles such as standing seam metal cladding ( could only find the roof, but not vertical ) and other detailed paneling ( trespa, hardie board ) ... needless to say the complex profiler rocks !!! I put these pa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!