Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More Visible Check Boxes

This is a very small wish & many expert AC users might find this a funny wish. In Most tools settings dialog boxes the place where the tick is to be placed appears only after the feild is highlighted or selected. It would be very helpful if all check...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

layer combination overwrite

it would be very useful to be able to overwrite a layercombination by current settings after opening the layer settings now one can only update the layercombination after selecting one and change it in the layersettings dialog box

graan by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

windows/doors interactive schedule

I have been asking this for a lot of versions now, but it seems a specific Dutch problem?!! We would really want 2 things from the interactive schedule related to a door/window schedule. 1. output drawing in the IS on scale 2. drawing with more inter...

IS what you want.jpg
graan by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3d Connection Device

Thanks for supporting these devices in the 3d views, makes my day less annoying. If possible in future releases/hotfix, could you make the device zoom and pan for 2d views. I assume its a pain in the ass to do, or you would have just done it, but i f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Locking the thickness of a roof.

In respect of this thread here. Currently when you change the angle of a roof, the perpendicular thickness stays constant whilst the vertical thickness changes to suit. I'd like to be able to lock either the vertical thickness or the perpendicular th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

save 50% pdf from publisher

Hello, I am very disappointed about AC 10 and AC 11, since Plotmaker is included in ArchiCAD. In Plotmaker 9 it was possible to publish (save pdf)A1 layouter in size A3, that means 50%. But that is not possible anymore. I don't understand. This is es...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Calculation formulas in schedules

I just wonder if we could extend functionality of schedules to make calculations much easier and more usable...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall height linked to Story height

I think this would be a simple addition for walls (and maybe beams and columns)... During schematic design of multi-story buildings, the height of the floors and roofs are constantly being adjusted for mechanical and structural choices. However, the ...

Da3dalus by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!